In This Weeks Episode:
The game is almost over. You must admit defeat. You must Concede. When is it right to concede, when is it wrong? We go over this very question in this weeks episode of MTGYou.
Links to Things Mentioned in This Episode
- Magic Worlds and SCG Knoxville this weekend
- Standard Showdown Next week
- Judge Promo- Imperial Seal!
- Pro Tour Champion Osyp Lebedowicz on Conceding
- Is it Ethical for MTG Pro Players to Expect Opponents to Concede Before the Top 8 of a GP?
Please send us comments or questions:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MTGYou’s Facebook: www.facebook.com/MTGYou
- MTGYou’s Twitter account: @theMTGYou
- Micheal is on Twitter @morbidpuppets
- Danial is on twitter @dankbuddan
- James is on Twitter @jamesberghout
Never Miss an Episode!
- Subscribe via iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/mtgyou/id720646756?mt=2
- Podcast RSS Feed: http://www.mtgyou.com/category/podcast/feed/
- Listen on Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/mtgyou?refid=stpr
- Find our show on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMTGYou
Show your support to MTGYou by:
- Leave a 5 star review on iTunes.
- Send us your comments and questions: email@example.com
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MTGYou
- Subscribe and Like to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMTGYou
- Follow us on Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/mtgyou