On this episode we talk about:
- The Nuts and Bolts of the Mulligan
- Boozecube for Dameons Birthday?
- Clash Packs
- GP Richmond
- Prehistoric Viruses and More…
Here is some math:
To figure how much land (on average) will be in an opening hand:
(TL/DS)HS= LH …in other words..
(Total Land in Deck / Total Deck Size) X Open Hand Size = Average Percentage of Land in Hand.
Example: (22/60)7 = 2.56 land in opening hand
To figure how likely you will draw card X on next turn
(nX/RD) = C …in other words…
(number of card X left in deck/number of total cards left in deck) = Likelihood
Example: (4/53) = .075 (7.5% chance)
Subscribe via iTunes:
Podcast RSS Feed:
MTGyou is now available on Stitcher:
Thanks for listening! Show your support to MTGYou by:
- Like us on Facebook!
- Leave a 5 star review on iTunes.
- Send us your comments and questions.