In Our Main Phase:
What is Battle Box and why should you want one? We dedicate this weeks main phase to a discussion on building and playing your very own Battle Box.
The Danger Room by Brian Demars: http://www.starcitygames.com/article/28625_The-Danger-Room.html
It was popularized by Ben Stark’s glowing reviews of format: http://www.channelfireball.com/articles/stark-reality-battle-box/
Daemon’s Battle Box: http://www.mtgyou.com/decks/daemon/186_Daemons_Battle_Box_1.1.html
In the News:
- New Studio U
- Google buys Twitch.tv
- Modern is back as part of the Pro Tour
- FTV Annihilation coming out next friday
- Riki Hayashi steps down as regional coordinator & Jeremy Behunin becomes the new regional coordinator.
- Bruce from Ottawa writes for Montreal based website call Three Kings Loot. He wrote an article about lands in casual: http://www.thebagofloot.com/casual-encounters-mtg-lands/
This week’s Clique You:
None this week. 🙁
On-going iTunes Contest:
- Give us 5 star review on iTunes for a chance to win a play mat of your choice from Judge Jeremy’s vast collection (this contest will go ’till the end of the year.)
Please send us comments or questions:
- email: email@example.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/MTGYou
- The show’s Twitter account: @theMTGYou
- Blades is on Twitter @MTGBlades
- Rich is on Twitter @incubi_32
- Daemon is on Twitter @daemonculus
- James is on Twitter @jamesberghout
Never Miss an Episode!
Find our show on YouTube
Tune in live on Thursday nights about 7:30 pm mountain time
Subscribe via iTunes:
Podcast RSS Feed:
Listen on Stitcher:
Show your support to MTGYou by:
- Subscribe and Like to us on YouTube
- Follow us on Twitch
- Leave a 5 star review on iTunes.
- Send us your comments and questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Like us on Facebook!