In Our Main Phase:
On this episode of the MTGYou Podcast Stream, we look at the misconceptions about burn decks while comparing and contrasting them to aggro decks.
In the News:
- Duel Deck Anthology: http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/arcana/announcing-duel-decks-anthology-2014-08-07
- Buggy MTGO PTQ: http://magic.wizards.com/en/MTGO/articles/archive/magic-online-announcements-october-6-2014
- Pro Tour Khans of Tarkir: http://magic.wizards.com/en/content/event-information-pro-tour-khans-tarkir
- We are taking next week off. James is taking a fall break with his family.
- We have a new intern here MTGYou.
This week we spotlight Christ Renshaw and his podcast Board & Swords: Find Chris Renshaw at http://ocdcast.com/
On-going iTunes Contest:
- Give us 5 star review on iTunes for a chance to win a play mat of your choice from Judge Jeremy’s vast collection (this contest will go ’till the end of the year.)
- Youtube: http://youtu.be/xI4f-_f3grM
Please send us comments or questions:
- email: email@example.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/MTGYou
- MTGYou’s Twitter account: @theMTGYou
- Blades is on Twitter @MTGBlades
- Rich is on Twitter @incubi_32
- Daemon is on Twitter @daemonculus
- James is on Twitter @jamesberghout
Never Miss an Episode!
Find our show on YouTube
Tune in live on Thursday nights about 7:30 pm mountain time
Subscribe via iTunes:
Podcast RSS Feed:
Listen on Stitcher:
Show your support to MTGYou by:
- Subscribe and Like to us on YouTube
- Follow us on Twitch
- Leave a 5 star review on iTunes.
- Send us your comments and questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Like us on Facebook!