In Our Main Phase:
Have you played the new(ish) Magic: The Gathering Arena of the Planeswalkers Game? This week, as we anticipate the complete spoiler release for Battle for Zendikar we amuse ourselves by by talking about the Magic: The Gathering board game. developed by some of the same team that originally helped design Heroscape, MTG Arena delivers on many promises. Listen in to find out how it succeeds and how it fails.
Link To Things Mentioned in This Episode:
Please send us comments or questions:ac
- email: email@example.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/MTGYou
- MTGYou’s Twitter account: @theMTGYou
- Blades is on Twitter @MTGBlades
- James is on Twitter @jamesberghout
- Peter is on Twitter @popcculturecube
- Micheal is on Twitter @morbidpuppets
Never Miss an Episode!
Subscribe via iTunes:
Podcast RSS Feed:
Listen on Stitcher:
Find our show on YouTube
Show your support to MTGYou by:
- Leave a 5 star review on iTunes.
- Send us your comments and questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Like us on Facebook
- Subscribe and Like to us on YouTube
- Follow us on Twitch